Sunday, boring Sunday
Can you spot the U2 reference in the title of this post?
Dumb product of the moment
Reversible "Talk" skin for iPod shuffle. Why dumb? Would you want to walk around with a hotel-like sign on your music player? Why don't we wear bells around our neck just like cows do while we're at it?
Henry P'u Yi would not be pleased
Chinese solider is fined for stealing at Disneyland.
California smells better already
It's official: You can't take a wizz in public in California. Does this mean that previously you could? Damn, I missed the wagon on that one.
A moose hitches a ride (unintentionally) on Route 12 in Massachusetts. Why does this story matter to me? Because I know Route 12 and I've been through Leominster (pronounced "lemm-inn-stir") several times.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago