Sunday, boring Sunday
Can you spot the U2 reference in the title of this post?
Dumb product of the moment
Reversible "Talk" skin for iPod shuffle. Why dumb? Would you want to walk around with a hotel-like sign on your music player? Why don't we wear bells around our neck just like cows do while we're at it?
Henry P'u Yi would not be pleased
Chinese solider is fined for stealing at Disneyland.
California smells better already
It's official: You can't take a wizz in public in California. Does this mean that previously you could? Damn, I missed the wagon on that one.
A moose hitches a ride (unintentionally) on Route 12 in Massachusetts. Why does this story matter to me? Because I know Route 12 and I've been through Leominster (pronounced "lemm-inn-stir") several times.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see