Sunday, boring Sunday
Can you spot the U2 reference in the title of this post?
Dumb product of the moment
Reversible "Talk" skin for iPod shuffle. Why dumb? Would you want to walk around with a hotel-like sign on your music player? Why don't we wear bells around our neck just like cows do while we're at it?
Henry P'u Yi would not be pleased
Chinese solider is fined for stealing at Disneyland.
California smells better already
It's official: You can't take a wizz in public in California. Does this mean that previously you could? Damn, I missed the wagon on that one.
A moose hitches a ride (unintentionally) on Route 12 in Massachusetts. Why does this story matter to me? Because I know Route 12 and I've been through Leominster (pronounced "lemm-inn-stir") several times.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984