Tampa, I love ya!
Title of this entry from this movie where Harris K. Telemacher says "L.A. I love ya!", except I'm in Tampa... so fill in the blanks there. 🙂 (That movie is a must-see by the way.)
Yours truly now has new employment doing what I think is one of the coolest jobs on the planet: Computer recycler (more or less). Actually my technical job description is "laptop techician", but computer recycler is more befitting.
I interviewed today.
I start tomorrow.
For those in the IT world (that's "Information Technologies" for you non-computer people types), this is easily, as I said, one of the coolest jobs on the planet. I get to work in a open-air warehouse in sunny Florida wearing jeans and a t-shirt ripping apart and putting together computers of all makes, models and sizes - all day long. I do not have to deal with the customer directly whatsoever. It's a computer hardware guy's dream come true.
It gets even better - the job is less than eight miles from my apartment.
I am a very, very lucky man and I hope this job lasts a long, long time.
I'm a very happy guy right now. 😀
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see