Tampa, I love ya!
Title of this entry from this movie where Harris K. Telemacher says "L.A. I love ya!", except I'm in Tampa... so fill in the blanks there. 🙂 (That movie is a must-see by the way.)
Yours truly now has new employment doing what I think is one of the coolest jobs on the planet: Computer recycler (more or less). Actually my technical job description is "laptop techician", but computer recycler is more befitting.
I interviewed today.
I start tomorrow.
For those in the IT world (that's "Information Technologies" for you non-computer people types), this is easily, as I said, one of the coolest jobs on the planet. I get to work in a open-air warehouse in sunny Florida wearing jeans and a t-shirt ripping apart and putting together computers of all makes, models and sizes - all day long. I do not have to deal with the customer directly whatsoever. It's a computer hardware guy's dream come true.
It gets even better - the job is less than eight miles from my apartment.
I am a very, very lucky man and I hope this job lasts a long, long time.
I'm a very happy guy right now. 😀
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago