Thank you, underpaid clothes makers
My coat's zipper broke so I had to get a new one. I returned to the same high-brow place I bought it originally and they no longer make that style. As a matter of fact they don't make anything even remotely close to it. I left empty-handed. Bleah.
Decided to hit Wal-Mart after that and see what they had. Nothing too great there. After walking 'round for a bit I noticed some fleece half-zip pullovers for... wait for it... seven dollars each.
I bought five. Two black, one green, one blue, one red. Total cost: under forty bucks after taxes.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one