Thank you, underpaid clothes makers
My coat's zipper broke so I had to get a new one. I returned to the same high-brow place I bought it originally and they no longer make that style. As a matter of fact they don't make anything even remotely close to it. I left empty-handed. Bleah.
Decided to hit Wal-Mart after that and see what they had. Nothing too great there. After walking 'round for a bit I noticed some fleece half-zip pullovers for... wait for it... seven dollars each.
I bought five. Two black, one green, one blue, one red. Total cost: under forty bucks after taxes.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see