Thank you, underpaid clothes makers
My coat's zipper broke so I had to get a new one. I returned to the same high-brow place I bought it originally and they no longer make that style. As a matter of fact they don't make anything even remotely close to it. I left empty-handed. Bleah.
Decided to hit Wal-Mart after that and see what they had. Nothing too great there. After walking 'round for a bit I noticed some fleece half-zip pullovers for... wait for it... seven dollars each.
I bought five. Two black, one green, one blue, one red. Total cost: under forty bucks after taxes.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing