that old l.l. bean coat
Those who have known me for a long time remember that green L.L. Bean coat I used to wear all the time.
I still have it.
I have two actually. One newer one and the older one.
Right now there's a cold snap going thru the Tampa Bay region and the temperatures have been dipping in the low 50s (during the night) over the past week. Good time to wear the coat.
Of the very few things I miss about the stomping grounds, wearing that coat is one of them. It was the only coat I ever wore, and wore it so much that people recognized me just but by that coat alone.
The inside of the coat is fleece as are the pockets. I would routinely stuff those pockets with things, be they keys, papers or whatever. Pockets are cool. I love pockets.
Girls I dated back then loved that coat. (It could easily be used as a pillow - use your imagination there.)
I don't wear that old coat much these days. It still looks good but it's usually too warm to wear it. For the times I can, I do enjoy it.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed