that old l.l. bean coat
Those who have known me for a long time remember that green L.L. Bean coat I used to wear all the time.
I still have it.
I have two actually. One newer one and the older one.
Right now there's a cold snap going thru the Tampa Bay region and the temperatures have been dipping in the low 50s (during the night) over the past week. Good time to wear the coat.
Of the very few things I miss about the stomping grounds, wearing that coat is one of them. It was the only coat I ever wore, and wore it so much that people recognized me just but by that coat alone.
The inside of the coat is fleece as are the pockets. I would routinely stuff those pockets with things, be they keys, papers or whatever. Pockets are cool. I love pockets.
Girls I dated back then loved that coat. (It could easily be used as a pillow - use your imagination there.)
I don't wear that old coat much these days. It still looks good but it's usually too warm to wear it. For the times I can, I do enjoy it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see