that old l.l. bean coat
Those who have known me for a long time remember that green L.L. Bean coat I used to wear all the time.
I still have it.
I have two actually. One newer one and the older one.
Right now there's a cold snap going thru the Tampa Bay region and the temperatures have been dipping in the low 50s (during the night) over the past week. Good time to wear the coat.
Of the very few things I miss about the stomping grounds, wearing that coat is one of them. It was the only coat I ever wore, and wore it so much that people recognized me just but by that coat alone.
The inside of the coat is fleece as are the pockets. I would routinely stuff those pockets with things, be they keys, papers or whatever. Pockets are cool. I love pockets.
Girls I dated back then loved that coat. (It could easily be used as a pillow - use your imagination there.)
I don't wear that old coat much these days. It still looks good but it's usually too warm to wear it. For the times I can, I do enjoy it.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)