My sister, who is currently in another country while she goes to school, finally got on Yahoo Messenger. My pop is on it also. This took them both about.. oh I dunno.. five years(?!?!?!!!) to get on this. Lord knows I tried to get them on it sooner. Anyway..
I warned my sis that pop is a really slow typer. He does the two-finger two-step thing.
Here's a typical example of my pop tying:
"Oops, wrong key."
Plick.. plick.. pluck.. (backspacing over the mistake because he does not look at the screen while he types)
You get the idea.
I love my pop.. but he's a re-e-e-e-eally slow typer. (grin) This is not to indicate that my pop overall is "slow". If you spoke to him he's actually quite the fountain of knowledge and extremely smart. The typing is the only thing that's on the slow side.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it