My sister, who is currently in another country while she goes to school, finally got on Yahoo Messenger. My pop is on it also. This took them both about.. oh I dunno.. five years(?!?!?!!!) to get on this. Lord knows I tried to get them on it sooner. Anyway..
I warned my sis that pop is a really slow typer. He does the two-finger two-step thing.
Here's a typical example of my pop tying:
"Oops, wrong key."
Plick.. plick.. pluck.. (backspacing over the mistake because he does not look at the screen while he types)
You get the idea.
I love my pop.. but he's a re-e-e-e-eally slow typer. (grin) This is not to indicate that my pop overall is "slow". If you spoke to him he's actually quite the fountain of knowledge and extremely smart. The typing is the only thing that's on the slow side.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price