My sister, who is currently in another country while she goes to school, finally got on Yahoo Messenger. My pop is on it also. This took them both about.. oh I dunno.. five years(?!?!?!!!) to get on this. Lord knows I tried to get them on it sooner. Anyway..
I warned my sis that pop is a really slow typer. He does the two-finger two-step thing.
Here's a typical example of my pop tying:
"Oops, wrong key."
Plick.. plick.. pluck.. (backspacing over the mistake because he does not look at the screen while he types)
You get the idea.
I love my pop.. but he's a re-e-e-e-eally slow typer. (grin) This is not to indicate that my pop overall is "slow". If you spoke to him he's actually quite the fountain of knowledge and extremely smart. The typing is the only thing that's on the slow side.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap