I'm going to make a personal vow to myself here: I shall no longer speak of anything to do with the technicalities of this web site, because honestly speaking - no one gives a crap. No more CSS or HTML or whatever tech-talk blabbing about that stuff.
I read over my last entry and thought to myself..
Who would be interested in this crap anyway?
So I'm not going to write about it any longer.. not unless it's something extremely significant.
(Exhales) Okay, good. Now I feel better. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?