I'm going to make a personal vow to myself here: I shall no longer speak of anything to do with the technicalities of this web site, because honestly speaking - no one gives a crap. No more CSS or HTML or whatever tech-talk blabbing about that stuff.
I read over my last entry and thought to myself..
Who would be interested in this crap anyway?
So I'm not going to write about it any longer.. not unless it's something extremely significant.
(Exhales) Okay, good. Now I feel better. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing