When I dropped off my resume at the place I interviewed at the first time, it only took them a day to call me back even though they said "We'll contact you in a few days." Yesterday I went on the interview and was told the same "in a few days" line at the end of it by the interviewer. I'm wondering if they'll call today. I hope they do. I really do. This waiting crap is making my mind go in circles.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984