When I dropped off my resume at the place I interviewed at the first time, it only took them a day to call me back even though they said "We'll contact you in a few days." Yesterday I went on the interview and was told the same "in a few days" line at the end of it by the interviewer. I'm wondering if they'll call today. I hope they do. I really do. This waiting crap is making my mind go in circles.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two