When I dropped off my resume at the place I interviewed at the first time, it only took them a day to call me back even though they said "We'll contact you in a few days." Yesterday I went on the interview and was told the same "in a few days" line at the end of it by the interviewer. I'm wondering if they'll call today. I hope they do. I really do. This waiting crap is making my mind go in circles.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone