world release 11-11-11 and other tidbits
Originally I wanted to schedule my first major release on 31 Oct 2011, but because of a small delay in getting my stuff places in digital distro stores I had to pick another date. Being that 11 Nov 2011 is a week away, I figured that would be a good day to release because of the same-number thing going on. People dig that sort of thing and I do too, so 11-11-11 it is.
For the promo video (seen above, bigger version here), I decided to go with a cinematic fast-pace style and used stills with zoom movements, and I think it came out pretty good. The music heard is a clip from one of the songs on the upcoming release.
For those of you that have been following me a long time, yes it's true that this is not my first release on songs, but it is my first major release. The way I'm distributing it is that I'm using the same big-name distro methods the big boys and girls use; that's what makes it major.
Another thing is that this is truly a world release. My music will be available in just about every major digital distro place there is that covers almost everywhere on the planet where there's internet. If that doesn't count as 'world', I don't know what does. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing