alesis fusion powerstart guide - available NOW
The book is done and ready to ship.
Hit this link and buy 50 copies. 🙂
The book includes but certainly is not limited to:
DETAILED Hollow Sun Freepack sound installation tutorial
DETAILED Fusion Converter tutorial, taking the mystery out of using that application.
Lots of other DETAILED stuff! Such as..
- Using the sequencer the easy way
- Importing with effects
- Creating songs
- Creating songs with synth and arp's
- Creating songs with synth + audio
- Getting the most out of the multitrack recorder
- Copying/Pasting in easy-to-understand format
- REMOVING samples
..and tons more.
84 FREAKIN' PAGES. LOTS of pictures. JAM-PACKED with lots of useful info.
Did I say buy 50 copies? I meant 100. Go buy a book. Now. 🙂
(And by the way, the book is available as BOTH a printed book and as a download. Cool, eh?)
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar