alesis fusion powerstart guide - available NOW
The book is done and ready to ship.
Hit this link and buy 50 copies. 🙂
The book includes but certainly is not limited to:
DETAILED Hollow Sun Freepack sound installation tutorial
DETAILED Fusion Converter tutorial, taking the mystery out of using that application.
Lots of other DETAILED stuff! Such as..
- Using the sequencer the easy way
- Importing with effects
- Creating songs
- Creating songs with synth and arp's
- Creating songs with synth + audio
- Getting the most out of the multitrack recorder
- Copying/Pasting in easy-to-understand format
- REMOVING samples
..and tons more.
84 FREAKIN' PAGES. LOTS of pictures. JAM-PACKED with lots of useful info.
Did I say buy 50 copies? I meant 100. Go buy a book. Now. 🙂
(And by the way, the book is available as BOTH a printed book and as a download. Cool, eh?)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984