bowling for columbine
Bowling For Columbine is a 2002 movie from director Michael Moore. Films by Moore are either flicks you love or you hate, and I personally like the stuff he does. No, I don't agree with everything he says, but if there's one thing he knows how to do really well, it's research; some of the stats mentioned in this movie will send a chill down your spine.
Even though this flick is a decade old now, a lot of what it covers is still relevant now. There's still a huge problem with gun-related violence in America, the news stations are still fear-mongering just as much as they were if not more now, and tensions about the security of the American civilian are higher compared to when this film was released in '02.
If you decide to watch this movie, it's not a feel-good flick. Not at all. Even so, it's still worth viewing so you can see the "progression" of what's happened from then to now (i.e. it's amazing how little has changed, and any changes that have been made went from bad to worse).
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago