On ICQ I leave the "web aware" function purposely turned on because you will inevitably get chatted by people in other countries, and often.
The best chatters are Chinese girls. They are the most educated, thoughtful and friendly chatters. Even though English is not their native language, many are quite fluent in it. When chatting with them I purposely avoid American slang and structure my grammar properly.
Believe it or not I'm actually learning basic Chinese geography from chatting with so many China girls. 😀
I now know that:
- China's provinces (the equivalent of U.S. states) are fairly large.
- One of the best provinces to visit is Zhejiang; it's a coastal province on the east side. The scenery there is quite nice.
- Zhejiang's weather climate is very similar to Tampa Bay Florida because they're both subtropical.
- That region of China is 13 hours ahead of us. During daylight savings it's 12. In layman's terms, if it's 6pm here, it 6am tomorrow over there.
I am always impressed with how civilized, friendly and open China girls are. USA girls could learn a thing or two from them. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago