On ICQ I leave the "web aware" function purposely turned on because you will inevitably get chatted by people in other countries, and often.
The best chatters are Chinese girls. They are the most educated, thoughtful and friendly chatters. Even though English is not their native language, many are quite fluent in it. When chatting with them I purposely avoid American slang and structure my grammar properly.
Believe it or not I'm actually learning basic Chinese geography from chatting with so many China girls. 😀
I now know that:
- China's provinces (the equivalent of U.S. states) are fairly large.
- One of the best provinces to visit is Zhejiang; it's a coastal province on the east side. The scenery there is quite nice.
- Zhejiang's weather climate is very similar to Tampa Bay Florida because they're both subtropical.
- That region of China is 13 hours ahead of us. During daylight savings it's 12. In layman's terms, if it's 6pm here, it 6am tomorrow over there.
I am always impressed with how civilized, friendly and open China girls are. USA girls could learn a thing or two from them. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see