On ICQ I leave the "web aware" function purposely turned on because you will inevitably get chatted by people in other countries, and often.
The best chatters are Chinese girls. They are the most educated, thoughtful and friendly chatters. Even though English is not their native language, many are quite fluent in it. When chatting with them I purposely avoid American slang and structure my grammar properly.
Believe it or not I'm actually learning basic Chinese geography from chatting with so many China girls. 😀
I now know that:
- China's provinces (the equivalent of U.S. states) are fairly large.
- One of the best provinces to visit is Zhejiang; it's a coastal province on the east side. The scenery there is quite nice.
- Zhejiang's weather climate is very similar to Tampa Bay Florida because they're both subtropical.
- That region of China is 13 hours ahead of us. During daylight savings it's 12. In layman's terms, if it's 6pm here, it 6am tomorrow over there.
I am always impressed with how civilized, friendly and open China girls are. USA girls could learn a thing or two from them. 😉
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984