Went on a date earlier this evening with a pretty girl (hi Holly!) and saw Clerks 2 in the theater.
The movie was good. I liked it. My favorite part was the ending. It couldn't have ended better. Being that it's so new I won't spoil it for you in case you want to see it yourself, but I thought it was very well done. Dare I say, classy. No cliffhangers, no "what if's". It just ended on a very good note.
Funniest part: Donkey show. That's all I'm gonna say. 😉
Check this: http://silentbobspeaks.com/?p=263
..and listen to Joel Siegel and Kevin Smith duke it out. Classic. Siegel loses. BIG TIME.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago