My sister has been experiencing what's best described as just basic crapola going on in her life. Her car, which was seemingly fixed (automatic transmission problem), has now started acting up again. Fortunately she was able to patch it up for under 100 bucks. This should be just long enough to get it to a dealership, trade it and get something else.
There have also been a few things going on that's adding to the crapola. I'm not going to give specifics because that's information private to her.
His death left people in nothing but shock. Nothing appeared to be wrong with him. There wasn't any strife going on in his life. He had a nice car, big house, his neighbors loved him and life was going great - so it seemed.
I called up sis and informed her of this just to let her know that no matter what crappy thing is going on in her life right now, she's still around and people like myself appreciate her presence. (Note: No, she is not suicidal, she's just having a bad week.)
Next time she visits (which should be real soon), I'm taking her to Universal Studios. It is my intention to make her forget all the crapola that's going on in her life - at least for one day. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone