My sister has been experiencing what's best described as just basic crapola going on in her life. Her car, which was seemingly fixed (automatic transmission problem), has now started acting up again. Fortunately she was able to patch it up for under 100 bucks. This should be just long enough to get it to a dealership, trade it and get something else.
There have also been a few things going on that's adding to the crapola. I'm not going to give specifics because that's information private to her.
His death left people in nothing but shock. Nothing appeared to be wrong with him. There wasn't any strife going on in his life. He had a nice car, big house, his neighbors loved him and life was going great - so it seemed.
I called up sis and informed her of this just to let her know that no matter what crappy thing is going on in her life right now, she's still around and people like myself appreciate her presence. (Note: No, she is not suicidal, she's just having a bad week.)
Next time she visits (which should be real soon), I'm taking her to Universal Studios. It is my intention to make her forget all the crapola that's going on in her life - at least for one day. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984