Going Northbound blind
Got word from a realtor today. Sometime next week I will be heading up North to look at a house, finally. That's the good news. The bad news is that it is very unlikely I'll have my new Garmin StreetPilot i3 by that point. I really wanted to have it before I headed up North. It would have been a fantastic opportunity to test the thing out.
I checked GPSExplorer.com's site, and they still state that the i3 is Expected to ship August 2005.
Granted, I will have plenty of opportunity to use it once it arrives, but I wanted it before my first trip up there. I purposely wanted to go "blind" without looking at a map to see if this thing really lives up to its name.
Guess I'll have to wait until the 2nd trip.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp