Going Northbound blind
Got word from a realtor today. Sometime next week I will be heading up North to look at a house, finally. That's the good news. The bad news is that it is very unlikely I'll have my new Garmin StreetPilot i3 by that point. I really wanted to have it before I headed up North. It would have been a fantastic opportunity to test the thing out.
I checked GPSExplorer.com's site, and they still state that the i3 is Expected to ship August 2005.
Granted, I will have plenty of opportunity to use it once it arrives, but I wanted it before my first trip up there. I purposely wanted to go "blind" without looking at a map to see if this thing really lives up to its name.
Guess I'll have to wait until the 2nd trip.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar