Going Northbound blind
Got word from a realtor today. Sometime next week I will be heading up North to look at a house, finally. That's the good news. The bad news is that it is very unlikely I'll have my new Garmin StreetPilot i3 by that point. I really wanted to have it before I headed up North. It would have been a fantastic opportunity to test the thing out.
I checked GPSExplorer.com's site, and they still state that the i3 is Expected to ship August 2005.
Granted, I will have plenty of opportunity to use it once it arrives, but I wanted it before my first trip up there. I purposely wanted to go "blind" without looking at a map to see if this thing really lives up to its name.
Guess I'll have to wait until the 2nd trip.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)