Gray hairs means less work
As I mentioned before, my pop may be transferred to another store. Today it happened. He was more or less forced to be transferred to another store in a location which is triple the driving distance he would have to do every day just to get to work.
The whole thing is just plain sad.
He and I are discussing what to do about it. Most likely it will be that he'll just have to find another job.. somehow. We both have high hopes that he'll be able to find something suitable that is local and won't cause any undue stress or make his life miserable. I threw a few suggestions at him and he's going to look into them.
I am in the process of cutting unnecessary costs to help out in whatever way I can. Hopefully this transition will be a mild one and won't impact life too harshly.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches