Gray hairs means less work
As I mentioned before, my pop may be transferred to another store. Today it happened. He was more or less forced to be transferred to another store in a location which is triple the driving distance he would have to do every day just to get to work.
The whole thing is just plain sad.
He and I are discussing what to do about it. Most likely it will be that he'll just have to find another job.. somehow. We both have high hopes that he'll be able to find something suitable that is local and won't cause any undue stress or make his life miserable. I threw a few suggestions at him and he's going to look into them.
I am in the process of cutting unnecessary costs to help out in whatever way I can. Hopefully this transition will be a mild one and won't impact life too harshly.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago