Gray hairs means less work
As I mentioned before, my pop may be transferred to another store. Today it happened. He was more or less forced to be transferred to another store in a location which is triple the driving distance he would have to do every day just to get to work.
The whole thing is just plain sad.
He and I are discussing what to do about it. Most likely it will be that he'll just have to find another job.. somehow. We both have high hopes that he'll be able to find something suitable that is local and won't cause any undue stress or make his life miserable. I threw a few suggestions at him and he's going to look into them.
I am in the process of cutting unnecessary costs to help out in whatever way I can. Hopefully this transition will be a mild one and won't impact life too harshly.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing