I discovered Guitar Vader on mp3.com back when that site used to host anything and everything (but unfortunately that site completely sucks now). Being that I'm a guy who'll listen to anything that I think has a cool groove to it - I gave GV a listen. Cool stuff.
I like eclectic Japanese bands, admittedly. They have a flavor that only a few of us in the 'States will ever truly understand. Guitar Vader for some reason has that certain something which is just all catchy as hell. It's catchy for the same reason Gorillaz was catchy for those who remember them.
GV also sings most of their songs in Japanese - and there is something very cool about listening to music in another langauge you don't even know. I won't bother trying to explain it. Either you get it or you don't.
So, check out Guitar Vader when you get a chance. Who knows, you may dig it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see