I don't know who Lucida is, but she makes good fonts
I've decided to use "Lucida" fonts here. If you take a look at Standard installed Windows XP fonts, there are two Lucida's in there. One is Lucida Console and the other is Lucida Sans Unicode. I think they look cool, and they're very readable.
So, if you're using XP, you will see the Lucida fonts. If you're not using XP, you will see Verdana or Trebuchet MS. If you're not using Windows at all, you'll see the stock sans-serif fonts for your operating system. (grin)
Realistically speaking, no one give a crap about what font you use as long as you can read whatever it is you put on your site. But I changed the fonts around so I'd thought I'd blab about it, so there. 😛
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago