I saw you throw that paper..
Today I was warned yet again not to throw paper balls at co-workers. Personally speaking, I think I've been pretty good about the whole thing. I've been laying low, trying not to acquire too much attention to myself, you know.. office sneaky-stuff activities.
One thing is for sure, life around the office would be A-1 boring-ass dull if I didn't so something to liven things up around there in the sea of beige cubicles.
I will now write the rest of this entry in my best Heather. B Armstrong impersonation. Granted, I don't write about things as interesting as a corn dog stick coming out of a dog's ass (because after all, that's just 100% Pulitzer winning material right there), but here goes...
I bean someone with a paper ball.
The supervisor walks over.
"I saw you throw that paper. You know we've already had that discussion."
Yes, Mr. Stuporvisor, we have. My life is decidated to messing with YOUR HEAD. I have clandestine thoughts all the time of making your life a swirling torrent of PAIN AND SUFFERING. After all, it's not as if performing a job such as a help desk analyst isn't like being Satan's little helper now, is it? My life is just one whole big bowl of cherries knowing that I have sit in a cubicle all day long wearing a headset, waiting for that BOOOOOOOOOOOP, taking calls and answering the call of the slavemaster. Yes, Mr. Stuporvisor, I LOVE MY LIFE and it pleases me to no end that you INSIST on taking anything away from me that takes away STRESS - KEEP DOING YOUR JOB.
Ah, to be dry and sarcastic with a touch of the ridiculous. Heh. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago