itty bitty intruder
I opened the door to my apartment and a tiny gecko scurried inside by mistake. I had to follow him around for a bit, then captured him using the plastic cup I use for my fish when cleaning his tank.
Tiny little guy, that's for sure. He was barely half the length of my thumb. I'm happy I caught him because he could have easily been stepped on.
I set him free shortly after I took this pic.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago