itty bitty intruder
I opened the door to my apartment and a tiny gecko scurried inside by mistake. I had to follow him around for a bit, then captured him using the plastic cup I use for my fish when cleaning his tank.
Tiny little guy, that's for sure. He was barely half the length of my thumb. I'm happy I caught him because he could have easily been stepped on.
I set him free shortly after I took this pic.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984