itty bitty intruder
I opened the door to my apartment and a tiny gecko scurried inside by mistake. I had to follow him around for a bit, then captured him using the plastic cup I use for my fish when cleaning his tank.
Tiny little guy, that's for sure. He was barely half the length of my thumb. I'm happy I caught him because he could have easily been stepped on.
I set him free shortly after I took this pic.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see