Last week a drummer I know called up and asked if I was willing to pop by Apple Studios for a quick jam Sunday (yesterday), so I said sure, why not.
The session went well, no complaints. Played a few tunes, this 'n that, etc. There was this really cool "blue room" there set up for blue screening with umbrella lighting, but OF COURSE I was a moron and didn't take a photo of it (ugh).. and I had my camera with me.. (double ugh) oh well.. 🙂
In addition I may be possibly playing some open mic nights sometime in the near future. If I do I have to remember to bring the Flip cam and still cam along for sure.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see