Last week a drummer I know called up and asked if I was willing to pop by Apple Studios for a quick jam Sunday (yesterday), so I said sure, why not.
The session went well, no complaints. Played a few tunes, this 'n that, etc. There was this really cool "blue room" there set up for blue screening with umbrella lighting, but OF COURSE I was a moron and didn't take a photo of it (ugh).. and I had my camera with me.. (double ugh) oh well.. 🙂
In addition I may be possibly playing some open mic nights sometime in the near future. If I do I have to remember to bring the Flip cam and still cam along for sure.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?