Last week a drummer I know called up and asked if I was willing to pop by Apple Studios for a quick jam Sunday (yesterday), so I said sure, why not.
The session went well, no complaints. Played a few tunes, this 'n that, etc. There was this really cool "blue room" there set up for blue screening with umbrella lighting, but OF COURSE I was a moron and didn't take a photo of it (ugh).. and I had my camera with me.. (double ugh) oh well.. 🙂
In addition I may be possibly playing some open mic nights sometime in the near future. If I do I have to remember to bring the Flip cam and still cam along for sure.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984