Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) Gameplay
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II was a video game released in 1997.
Although I'm not certain about this, I think I was the first on YouTube to post video gameplay on this particular game. Maybe.
This is one of those games that scores as an "Okay, but not spectacular". TIE Fighter was spectacular, but this one not so much.
Where it shines is in the fact that:
- It has actual Star Wars recorded theatrical music in some parts.
- You can use a lightsaber later on in the game. It's cheesy but it's there.
- You truly do get a feel of a big universe when playing.
- The textures are well done.
Where it sucks is:
- There are many points in the game, as shown above, where there is no sound other than gameplay. This gets boring after a while.
- It's too easy to get lost on the larger maps.
- The secret areas, while fun to find, don't really give you much. Maybe you'll get full heath or a bacta tank but not much else.
- Very repetitive.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago