Since around 11am this morning I've been in overdrive mode with my cleaning and packing. I am now about 90% done. I just have to load my crap into my truck. Oh, I forgot to mention - I'm leaving tomorrow. I know my other site says I left today. Not true. I put the date as today so no one would show up to bother me. 😉
This is now how my old room looks now. It's the cleanest anyone's probably ever seen it. Yeah, I know, I live like a slob, but not any longer. I'm making a personal vow to myself never to let my living space get in disarray - EVER. (And I'll never sleep on an ancient hand-me-down bed either. The crap on the bed is the remains of my cleaning.)
I'm sure some of you are wondering what is the oldest thing I found? Well, here it is:
A dust-riddled can of air freshener. Generic "Finast" brand, which is a now-defunct supermarket chain. Finast was a shortening of "First National" sorta/kinda.
The price tag is still on it. Eighty-five cents. I looked to see if there was a copyright date and there wasn't any. Were I to take a guess, it was probably made somewhere between 1984 and 1988.
Did I spray it? Hell no. Are you nuts?!
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?