Since around 11am this morning I've been in overdrive mode with my cleaning and packing. I am now about 90% done. I just have to load my crap into my truck. Oh, I forgot to mention - I'm leaving tomorrow. I know my other site says I left today. Not true. I put the date as today so no one would show up to bother me. 😉
This is now how my old room looks now. It's the cleanest anyone's probably ever seen it. Yeah, I know, I live like a slob, but not any longer. I'm making a personal vow to myself never to let my living space get in disarray - EVER. (And I'll never sleep on an ancient hand-me-down bed either. The crap on the bed is the remains of my cleaning.)
I'm sure some of you are wondering what is the oldest thing I found? Well, here it is:
A dust-riddled can of air freshener. Generic "Finast" brand, which is a now-defunct supermarket chain. Finast was a shortening of "First National" sorta/kinda.
The price tag is still on it. Eighty-five cents. I looked to see if there was a copyright date and there wasn't any. Were I to take a guess, it was probably made somewhere between 1984 and 1988.
Did I spray it? Hell no. Are you nuts?!
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time