Since around 11am this morning I've been in overdrive mode with my cleaning and packing. I am now about 90% done. I just have to load my crap into my truck. Oh, I forgot to mention - I'm leaving tomorrow. I know my other site says I left today. Not true. I put the date as today so no one would show up to bother me. 😉
This is now how my old room looks now. It's the cleanest anyone's probably ever seen it. Yeah, I know, I live like a slob, but not any longer. I'm making a personal vow to myself never to let my living space get in disarray - EVER. (And I'll never sleep on an ancient hand-me-down bed either. The crap on the bed is the remains of my cleaning.)
I'm sure some of you are wondering what is the oldest thing I found? Well, here it is:
A dust-riddled can of air freshener. Generic "Finast" brand, which is a now-defunct supermarket chain. Finast was a shortening of "First National" sorta/kinda.
The price tag is still on it. Eighty-five cents. I looked to see if there was a copyright date and there wasn't any. Were I to take a guess, it was probably made somewhere between 1984 and 1988.
Did I spray it? Hell no. Are you nuts?!
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp