The ides of January cometh
When the ides of January cometh, this means "Mother nature is about to dump a load of white crap on your doorstep."
Today, yet again, it is snowing. And again, it will change to freezing rain. And again, it will turn to rain, thus making our lovely highways and byways a big ol' crap stew of ice, slush and general hellspawn winter season crapola.
Blah, I say. Blah.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one