The ides of January cometh
When the ides of January cometh, this means "Mother nature is about to dump a load of white crap on your doorstep."
Today, yet again, it is snowing. And again, it will change to freezing rain. And again, it will turn to rain, thus making our lovely highways and byways a big ol' crap stew of ice, slush and general hellspawn winter season crapola.
Blah, I say. Blah.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing