The ides of January cometh
When the ides of January cometh, this means "Mother nature is about to dump a load of white crap on your doorstep."
Today, yet again, it is snowing. And again, it will change to freezing rain. And again, it will turn to rain, thus making our lovely highways and byways a big ol' crap stew of ice, slush and general hellspawn winter season crapola.
Blah, I say. Blah.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see