This and that
Some random things:
The FishCam has been working very well. I would have expected the connection to drop intermittently (after all I am using a freeware cam app,) but it hasn't. The cam keeps snapping shots, the fish keeps swimming.
I've found that my i3 is much easier to read at night compared to daytime. The night mode color scheme is also very cool. I have the i3 set to automatically change from day mode to night mode at sunset. However, even with the easier read, I seriously doubt this will increase my night driving because I don't like driving at night to begin with (blue eyes = greater light sensitivity = headlights from other cars look like oncoming beacons of doom).
The silver coating on my Dell Inspiron 6000 is wearing out on the left side under the keyboard and somewhat on the right side now as well - the places where my wrists rest. I looked to see if Dell offered anything that would cover those areas, but all they offer are cheesy snap-on kits for the back of the LCD only. I will probably have to invest in a sticker or two.
Actually, fuggit... I'm going to go out to Wal-Mart and buy some right now. Hopefully they'll have something cool. So much for not driving at night. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing