Sometimes two days can seem like two weeks.
Although Pop (see last post) is about a million percent better compared to Friday (I spoke with him a lil' while ago on the phone - he really does sound a lot better), the last forty-eight hours just seemed to stretch on and on.
Very early tomorrow I will be delivering my sister to the airport. Pop will be staying in the hospital for a while longer. Things will need to be planned in order to take care of him, because he's been given doctor's orders not to drive for six months.
My Sunday will be spent doing a re-work on a "webmercial" for my boss, doing some musical stuff and some writing. Not much else.
Life will go back to normal soon enough. Well.. normal for me. (grin)
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches