Sometimes two days can seem like two weeks.
Although Pop (see last post) is about a million percent better compared to Friday (I spoke with him a lil' while ago on the phone - he really does sound a lot better), the last forty-eight hours just seemed to stretch on and on.
Very early tomorrow I will be delivering my sister to the airport. Pop will be staying in the hospital for a while longer. Things will need to be planned in order to take care of him, because he's been given doctor's orders not to drive for six months.
My Sunday will be spent doing a re-work on a "webmercial" for my boss, doing some musical stuff and some writing. Not much else.
Life will go back to normal soon enough. Well.. normal for me. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?