Sometimes two days can seem like two weeks.
Although Pop (see last post) is about a million percent better compared to Friday (I spoke with him a lil' while ago on the phone - he really does sound a lot better), the last forty-eight hours just seemed to stretch on and on.
Very early tomorrow I will be delivering my sister to the airport. Pop will be staying in the hospital for a while longer. Things will need to be planned in order to take care of him, because he's been given doctor's orders not to drive for six months.
My Sunday will be spent doing a re-work on a "webmercial" for my boss, doing some musical stuff and some writing. Not much else.
Life will go back to normal soon enough. Well.. normal for me. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see